Thursday, September 9, 2010

Penguin Spear Day 3

I did a GBP/JPY trade yesterday night and made +40pips.

Operation Penguin Spear:
Simsci
sold 358.0  covered 356.1
+19 ticks

Yesterday morning till mid afternoon was spent waiting for the delivery man of my new furniture at my new house. One guy which I think is the supervisor is extremely talkative and keep praising me of my good looks( I hope he's not gay) and ask me what I do for a living. I told him I trade currency and futures. He then asked me how many moneychanger shops I had and what is futures. I got a hell of a time explaining to him. Before he leave he ask me whether I can teach him how to trade, I told him trading is within your own emotions and this can't be taught.

Anyway my new house internet connection will be up earliest by next thursday, meanwhile no trade and no penguin spearing till next weeks. I hate trading breaks.

1 comment:

  1. People always seem to say that "can you teach me to trade", at least when I bring it up in conversation, that or they look at you like your crazy. I think teaching people is a bad idea, this profession favors people who have a personal interest in trading and a belief in themselves to begin with. At some point we all took a look around at the world and decided that we wanted to be different and that a 9-5 job would be a giant waste of time, I dunno. I just think that without a personal passion for this type of profession that regular people are doomed to fail, dunno why I'm typing this, I guess your post reminded me of my friend who was like "can you teach me", for now at least I think teaching is a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete