Next Monday gotta go for my annual in-camp training, needless to say it is a trading break again for me. Since it is just another boring in-camp I shall share with you what actually makes me sucessful in trading all these years.
It was on a nice sunny Sunday 2008 morning when I decided to take a scholl down the Singapore river. Then I happened to see a long queue outside the museum. That day, there was a free exhibition of 康熙 emperor. I was pretty bored so I decided to queue for it. It actually took me a full 1 hr 30 mins to get see the emperor's exhibition. There was a ang moh in front and a couple behind me had given up queueing along the way. There was a strange kind of feeling inside me that I must get to see the emperor's exhibits no matter what.
Right at the entrance of the exhibits, there was a portrait of 康熙 emperor's in his old age. I stood there dumbfolded for a good 10 min. It's a strange kind of feeling as in a lost son had finally meet up with his father. My present dad had passed away a few years ago when I was 29. I then went on to see his golden armour where he had worn it in the reconquest of the China- russia boder. It was like I could just break the glass panel and wear it straight away; I am exactly the same size as 康熙 emperor in my prime age.
I'm in my mid 30s now and my arm strength is awesome. I could do 10 chin-up or dips in less than 13 seconds. I'm 1.73 M tall and weight 64 kg of ripping muscle. I could eat twice as much as a normal grown man but I won't grow fat no matter how much I ate. In fact, I've never grown fat in my life at all. I don't even have a beer belly as in most man around my age and yes I still had a head full of hair although there are traces of white also.
These physical attributes of mine makes me ponder that in my previous life I could be a son of the emperor. I believe in recarnation just as General Patton of WW2. General Patton believed in his previous life he was a great general. I made a search and I believe in my previous life, I am the 24th son of 康熙 emperor. I was just 6 yrs old when he died at 69. I was made 亲王 by my 4th brother 雍正 and later also by his son 乾隆。
Although I'm a commoner now but I'm actually living the life of a 亲王. Trading now takes up only a small amount of my time and I have lots of free time to do what I like. Money of course just come normally when you think right and feel right. I just take it as a destiny in my life now.
No comments:
Post a Comment