Hi everybody, been away all these while with frequent overseas holiday trips and forget to update my blog. Had been spending money like water ever since I made it big in forex.
All my good fortune I credited it to FAT who introduced me to oanda in which I started with a small amount and turn it into about 60 million. Do not ask me how I do it because you have to have the guts in order to seize the right opportunity when it comes to you.
FAT still clones himself and had been talking to himself in CNA and sgtalk forum all day and night. I always wonder how he can go sleepless for so many months.
I spent most of my time now relaxing in my pool garden at my bungalow in binja park. My maids are pretty happy working there also because I sometimes let them swim in my pool during their off days. They are not the shy type and are not afraid to wear skimpy bikinis.
No comments:
Post a Comment