Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'll only post my futures trades from now on.

Because I suspect someone here   http://www.fat88trader.com/misc/19th-november-2010#comments  is leeching my fibre call( when I got out of my fibre yesterday, his long EUR comment was straight away deleted.).

Anyway trading at home is much better than hanging out in the arcarde with a bunch of gamblers who think they're traders. Some of these gamblers are always on the search for gullible folks who thinks trading in an arcarde is highly lucrative. Well, the only guys who are making big money in the arcarde are their brokers.

The very fact that successful traders need to do it at home is they do not want someone else to disturb them. The last thing they need is a leech who keep asking why, why, when everything they need to know is already on the chart. They just need to fight their own greed and fear. No teachers or masters can teach this unless they trade with their own money.

Tw
bot 297.8   sold 296.1 (lost -18 ticks)
sold 296.0 and 294.7(add on)

Corn (marches 2011)
sold 530

No comments:

Post a Comment