Made some holick money(+3.6%) again this morning, going to HDB hub later in my bermudas to ogle at nice office ladies again.
Although I got a boyish look for my age(I'm in my mid-30s) I'm extremely popular with aunties, or 师奶 as what the hongkong ppl refer to women in their 30s-60s.
This afternoon while I was shopping for my mum's chicken in NTUC, a 师奶 keep on asking what's the price of the chicken drum sticks beside me. It was so obvious to me as the price was written on the package itself. I told her what's the price on the package and then she told me she need 7 of it and what's the price. My maths is pretty lousy so I just told her a rough price, she then told me the correct price. I sensed something is worng and quickly grap the heaviest chicken and rush for the cashier. Whew!
There was numerous occassion where I was approach by aunties asking for price or what kinna of product. For eg, canola oil will have canola flowers on the package itself but aunties still prefer to ask me, you know what I mean?
There are also rare occasions where some young sweet and lovely ladies would glance and smile at me. That usually happens when I'm in Orchard road doing window shopping and of course ogling at sweet lovely ladies.
Your post reminded me of the time when I was selling sofas in IMM 19 years ago.
ReplyDeleteI am the "auntie" specialist. When aunties come to our showroom, our manager will send me as I seem to "click" with them better. Ha ha!
I was 25 years young then.
Just today, when I went to the hawker centre to buy food, one malay auntie(in her 40s I guess) smiled at me when I walked pass her. She still look very cantik despite her age, not fat at all but she had slim nice figure, I guess must still be single
ReplyDeleteShe also got this very wonderful auntie body odour, very arousing...