Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm so happy! Worker's Party is coming to my ward to contest.

I just read on the yahoo news that Worker's Party is coming to my ward to contest. The women in WP, especially Sylvia Lim, had always caught my attention. They are mature, couragous and care for the people.  Although Sylvia is 45yrs old(abt 10 yrs older than me) I do not mind marrying her too.

I've personally met up with a young chap(same age as me but I have more hair and slimmer) from WP during a lazy Sunday afternoon lunch at the hawker centre. He is sincere and and showed passion in his work although no one there really got the guts to walk up and talk to them. I saw them, I just walk up there and talk to them. The malay guys sitting at a nearby table stared at me in disblief but I can see admiration in their eyes too.

Glenda Han and Sylvia Lim are the 2 prettiest aunties in WP:
http://wp.sg/our-organisation/executive-council/

No comments:

Post a Comment