There is an indon maid working and living near my unit and she'll occassionally steal glances at me when I go out to ogle at other women. I had plans for living alone if I cannot find a suitable soulmate and the last thing I need is a horny maid who like strong muscular, handsome men. However, I need a maid to do all the house chores. My mom is complaining that I don't do house chores but she don't trust foreign maid, especially when there is a hot bodied son(most of the time I'm half naked with boxer shorts) in the house. My mom keep saying she don't want unexpected grandsons. One of my uncles had inpregnanted his maid he is now in very deep trouble.
SG
bot 352.3
TW
bot 301.7 (add on)
Perhaps you need to start ogling the Indon maid back...then you can be in hot water too...
ReplyDeleteLOL! SFT, you crack me up. Next time you have nothing to do, visit NLB/Borders/Prologue/POPULAR. All the good girls are there.;-) And stay away from the balcony.
ReplyDeletenew to your blog..cant help to luff at some of your write ups.....keep up the good sense of humor to make ppl luff...
ReplyDelete