WOW, I can finally comment on your blog! I wanted to say something about Tin Tin's bag but blogger just wouldn't let me...
Anyway, I just wanted to say that what you wrote was exactly what I thought! It's not like she was showing off an Hermès Birkin, if you know what I mean.
anyone can comment here, it's just that blogger is going tru some upgrading stuff you can't post.
I used to be a futures trader. I used to trade corn, cotton, bund, T-notes, JGB and the various index futures. It is when I discovered the forex goldmine(abt 1 yr ago) that I went full force in my venture. I still trade the index just for fun.
WOW, I can finally comment on your blog! I wanted to say something about Tin Tin's bag but blogger just wouldn't let me...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I just wanted to say that what you wrote was exactly what I thought! It's not like she was showing off an Hermès Birkin, if you know what I mean.
I thought you don't trade SG futures? :-)
Hi big sis Jules,
ReplyDeleteanyone can comment here, it's just that blogger is going tru some upgrading stuff you can't post.
I used to be a futures trader. I used to trade corn, cotton, bund, T-notes, JGB and the various index futures. It is when I discovered the forex goldmine(abt 1 yr ago) that I went full force in my venture. I still trade the index just for fun.