I watched ''Kungfu Panda'' last night on TV and realise what Po the panda did to become the dragon warrior is pretty much the same as to becoming a profitable trader:
There is no secret. Stop wasting your precious time and money to look for that super master or secret scroll. Everything you need to know is in your simple chart, just follow the flow and be in harmony with your surroundings.
EUR/USD
sold 1.4038 closed 1.4
profit: +38 pips.
PS: the above trade is just to show you that trading is simple and easy, just don't be afraid to make mistakes. If you've watched how Po master his kungfu skills you'll know what I mean.
I still have postion for EUR but I shall not disclose it here for fear of being view as too arrogant. Po's sifu had taught me to be humble.
No comments:
Post a Comment