Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Operation sushi chef: 2nd day

First day ended up becoming the sushi, let's see what I can do today.

NK
bot 8825   closed at 8825
scratch trade


Since nikkei is making everybody here sleepy, here are some other gambles of mine which you might consider following(with a very large grain of salt, that is):

gold
bot 1737.3   closed at 1738.4

cable
bot 1.5723   closed at 1.5738
profit is +15 pips

Well it seem that I'm not really that welcome here in cyberspace. I really do not understand why people who can't trade like to mock at those who are more successful than themselves. Call me whatever you like but I think there are many more traders like me who have managed to see the lights just that we do not like to brag nor make a name for ourself. Those who want flame and glory are really those who can't trade, period.

I actually read a futures(bald headed patrick) trader interview in a book: ''Singapore trading gurus'' and I couldn't stop laughing. I've seen this guy trade in the pit right before my eyes and he is a one lotter. The funny part is, even with 1-2 lots, he is shaking in his hands when he trade.

Another big lie of Fat that I couldn't help laughing is there was no such contracts/options as Eur/Jpy back then in world trade centre  simex days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment