Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blog is back for public viewing again.

Hi, I had promised Fat(and his clone gangs) in CNA forum that I'll post my gold trade to help him with his margin call. I think he got burnt badly in some of his penny stock contras. Fat told me he had lost $10000 in 3 min in Yoma yesterday. I felt amazed why a stock''guru'' with ''vast experience'' in money management can lose so much money in so little time.

My trade calls here will be the peace truce between me and Fat: I'll place my gold trade calls here in exchange for Fat to stop emailing me porn or penis enlargement/viagra advertisements. Also, Fat should be old enough to think for himself that cloning himself in cyber to attack me or other people is just plain childish and it won't do any good to his trades.

An update on Fat's mental condition(his mid-life crisis):

Fat had been talking to himself(his clone gangs) whole night in sgtalk forum in a thread called ''再生 hill''. I heard from my IMH doctor friend that this weird behaviour of Fat is a very serious case of mental disorder. He also added that normally an adult that shows such symptoms(talking to himself) tend to think he has only mild autism, but in actual fact, Fat had already reach a very late stage of mental disorder.

Fat will tend to hallucinate a lot and keeps thinking others close to him are out to harm him. There is some sort of a voice in his head that keeps telling him to clone more nicks and quarrel with himself in a public forum to gain attention.
With so much stress and hallucination, no wonder Fat couldn't sleep for months. I kind of felt sorry for this old friend of mine but I guess what comes around, goes around also.

Gold
bot 1748.6     1745.2    1743.3    1738.6     1734.8    1733.3
bot 1730.2 (9 feb)
bot 1719.6 (10 fed)
closed out all longs at 1720.3, my lost is too heavy and humiliating for me to write here...
Do not worry Fat, if this one fails, I'll disappear from cyber and you can con as many people as you like again.

NZD/JPY
bot 64.59     64.43    64.26    64.07
closed out all longs at 64.4
it is too painful for me here to calculate the P&L







No comments:

Post a Comment