Driving to the arcade in my new Mercedes is so fun now, especially on a rainy day. I could horn those cheapskate jap/korean cars drivers without giving a hoot. These ass holes ask for it anyway, they think they got money to drive give them the power to drive recklessly.
SG
bot 344.4
closed at 345.5
profit is +10 ticks
Now, off to the hawker centre for breakfast.
Met up with a new chap at the hawker center working as an insider for the bbs. Have to call up my broker to place the following trade:
SG
sold at 344.9
closed at 345.0
Eur/Usd
sold at 1.3444
closed at 1.3459
lost is -15 pips
bot at 1.3459
stopped out at 1.3438
In the afternoon, I'm playing golf with some big shots and wealthy men of listed companys to discuss how to use our bb mindset on the market.
Just got back from the country club. All my bb friends had already positioned themselves and I know exactly what to do for the rest of the week already.
I was told by my insider friend(a nice young chap working in the broker house) that Fat was heavily long this afternoon again. I hope Fat don't go to bedok reservoir because I'm afraid he'll dive there and pollutes our drinking water.
Looks like you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Maybe Fat will sell his HDB to punt more in the stock market? My insider friend will keep me updated of Fat's financial crisis, stay tune.
No comments:
Post a Comment