Monday, February 13, 2012

First trading day in the arcade

Alright, I got busted in gold but that does not mean I can't do other things. I just have to stay out of gold for the moment and get back to the arcade.

The office at the arcade is nice, the guys trading there are nice and even the cleaning aunty there is nice. I just have to smile at everybody and everyone will reciprocate me with an even bigger smile. Now then I realize the world is actually so beautiful and nice.

Nikkei
bot 8970
bot 8960 (adding to loser, I'm trying to recoup my massive gold losses)
closed out at 9010

kiwi yen (NZD/JPY)
sold 64.43
sold 64.62 (I still have a big massive lost in gold to be recouped)
closed out all shorts at 64.77
my losses here is too big and humiliating for me to post. Most probably I'm going to quit blogging after this huge lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment