'' I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. ''
Michael Jordan
This guy is my childhood idol, I remember every guy in my school will try to imitate his moves and follow his games very closely during the 1990s NBA season. His VCR: ''come fly with me'' was a hot favourite among us. I would always envy those guys whose parents could afford to buy them Air Jordan shoes. I could only afford made in china panda basketball shoes then. His quotes reinforce the fact that you need to have that never give up attitude in order to succeed in whatever you're doing, be it trading or other business.
Closed out my yesterday's short fiber for a profit of +146 pips.
Fibre
long 1.3788
Tw +17 ticks
No comments:
Post a Comment