When I was young, my grandmother always told me 人怕出名,猪怕肥, which means humans are as afraid of being famous as pigs are afraid of being fat. Mrs Lee is one of those rich and powerful people who choose to keep a low profile and not stay in the lime light. For a trader like me I think keeping a low profile is very important, I do not want hoards of people emailing me everyday, or coaching people or manage fund for others. I always think those guys who do that are kidding themselves. Say, if you're really successful in trading, would you do all thoses chores for complete strangers? It's like going to the mines everyday.
Closed my yesterday's short fiber for a profit of +48 pips
Fiber
long 1.3698 closed 1.3690
lost -8 pips
short 1.3690 closed 1.3706
lost -16 pips
long 1.3706 closed 1.3808
+102 pips
TW
sold 290.0 bot 287.9
+21 ticks
No comments:
Post a Comment