Friday, October 1, 2010

Most ex-floor traders change jobs after the pit closed.

Happen to bum into one of my floor trader friend in suntec a few months ago, we used to trade in the TW pit together. I ask him what is he doing now and to my surprised, he had found himself another job and does not trade any more. He told me the game is just not fun to him anymore, I respect his decision because I understand he still has a young daughter to take care of.
There are however a few black sheep in the trading industry trying to promote their courses or mentorship after the pit closed. It is useless to kid oneself because if you're really profitable, would you still waste time trying to teach or mentor total strangers?
I do blogging out of boredom, but there are people out there who do blogging to promote their courses or mentorship, this is one of them:    http://www.fat88trader.com/
I've seen this guy trade in the pit before and what I can say is, after about 2 decades of trading, he still trades 1-2 lots. What's there to learn from a small fry?

TW
sold 292.8   bot 290.6
+22 ticks

1 comment:

  1. LOL.. i chance upon this blog... very interesting.. as i am trying to learn trade forex too.. keep coming, so i can learn one or two tricks from u :)

    ReplyDelete