Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Another profit taking day by virtue of computer.

Woke up from sweet dreams and both EUR and gold position had taken profits, courtesy of my trusty, one-screen computer.

Gold (comex August futures)
closed out all long at 1547
outcome: -19 +45 ticks
Net profit: +26 ticks
bot 1541.8   closed 1537.5
lost : -44 ticks

EUR/USD
closed out long at 1.4687
profit: +64pips
sold 1.4663   closed 1.4659
profit: +4 pips
bot 1.4628   closed 1.4586
lost: -42 pips

Corn
bot 740.25   closed 736
lost: -4.5cts
bot 743.75   749(adding on to winner)   closed all long at 766.5
profit: +22.5   +17.5cts

Sugar #11 ( ICE July futures)
bot 24.57   closed 25.09
profit: + 51 ticks

I went to golden shoe again this morning to celebrate my winnings and guess what? I can't find a single arcade player there. This means that locals scalping in arcades are officially dead!
Felt bored and later went to takashimaya to ogle at girls. This time round I got ogled by an indian lady(20++). What happened was I was peeing at the toilet urinal with my eyes closed in total relaxation. Then when I opened my eyes I saw her(she was the cleaner there) hurriedly walked past in front of me and then pretend to mob the floor behind me. My gosh! I was all alone there with her and I quickly finish my business and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment