Today nothing much to do in the morning so went down to golden for breakfast again. Met an old friend there from the nikkei pit and he told me he is not doing very well in the arcade. I consoled him and told him it is very difficult to day trade futures nowadays because of the tight choppy range of the SGX futures contracts. He told me that he lost even more trading at home so he had to go back to the arcade again to recoup his losses. I went silence for a while because I know ''to recoup losses'' is a classic phrase from problem gamblers. I told him to stop trading for a while and he told me he'll try to stop.
What saddens me is this guy used to be a very joyous person, it is sad to see him looking so depressed now.
Singapore msci
bot 355.0 closed 356.1
profit: +10 ticks
Corn
bot 685 closed 691.25
profit: +6 cts
No comments:
Post a Comment