I have decided not to post any of my trades here anymore for fear of inflating my already big ego.
I started this blog not because I want to gain fame and glory but just out of boredom. My highest educational level is only ''Air'' levels and because I flunk economics in JC, I had no choice but to start working right after I left the army. My dad couldn't afford to send me to SIM and going overseas is definitely out of the question. That was a time (late 90's)when Singapore was undergoing a severe recession and there was no office jobs even for graduates. I actually started my trading journey out of survival and not because of making big money, fame or glory. If I'm looking for any of those nonsense, I'll post my real picture and name here for all to see a long time ago.
Back then, I had no mentor and neither I had any spare cash to attend any courses on trading(those course trainers probably know only the bear basic and trade very little, so don't waste your money). In the run down office where I once worked as a bogus broker(hooked to trading), I had only basic candle charts to study the markets. Trades can only be placed thru phone calls which lack speed and very prone to errors. It is by grace of Guanyin Mah, that I'm able to survive till this day.
Trading is like fishing, you need patience to get a nice catch. The bait you use will decide what kind of fish you're getting:
If you use bread crumps, you'll only get small fries but if you prawns, you'll get a tioman.
My style is to get tiomans, but this fish might change its appetite so you need to change your bait according too.
No comments:
Post a Comment