Again, I thank those ardent supporters of my blog for following closely to what I do everyday for a living. I'm doing this is to help newbies understand what professional trading is all about:
1) totally unglamorous.(I work half naked in boxers at my personal trading room in my fully paid condo)
2) boring to the core. (90% of my trading time are spent on reading chinese history)
3) hiding my true performance from friends and relatives.( those at simex will know I'm good but for outside friends and relatives I always tell them I'm working as a home clerk) You won't want a bundle of leeches calling you up everyday asking for your opinion on Euro and commodities.
4) putting up with slow performance weeks( a rule of thumb is to only withdraw 20% each month and bet the rest again).
Well I know talk is so cheap, even my neighbour's maid know the importance of cutting losses and running profit.
Euro
bot 1.4161 closed 1.42
profit: +39 pips
Corn (sept)
bot 705.75 (add on to yesterday's long at 695. Non-professional traders but full time ''recruiters/trainers'' should not try this at home or in arcade centres!)
closed all long at 716
profit: +20.75cts +10cts
No comments:
Post a Comment