Yesterday night was an onslaught for me, luckily my gut always tells me to cut losses fast. Many I presume might give up trading after this kind of loses but only the true warrior will preserver in his chosen path. Life is a tough journey and only those who are true to himself and his friends will be blessed by good fortune on the way.
I got back about half of my losses turning my positions but I don't think it will be wise to post here for newbies to follow. Who in his sane mind will go directly opposite after being wrong? Most will just hope for their positions to come back. Pray as you might but heaven(or God, if your are Christian) does not trade futures.
Wow, I think this shorty baldy is pretty angry now, hehehe. However if he really did not create multiple nicks in cyber to flame or misled others, why is he so angry? I did not mention any name in the first place did I? However I'm glad that he admit it at last.
I'm not a member of afact(if you never heard of this, don't bother to find out because it is infested by angry gamblers and probably will shut down soon), I don't visit nor read their forum and they don't allow non-member to take part in their activities(or should I say gambling cult). Anyway mixing around with a bunch of losers might actually make me lose my self-esteem.
This baldy bastard scum had no manners despite being jealous and impotent, he like to create multiple nicks in cyber just to flame/misled others. Click some of the replies in my previous post and you'll know what I mean. "justicepao'' is one of that bastard baldy's clones created just to stir up trouble in my blog! Thanks to my IT expert friend, I've managed to checked both IP address and both are the same as that bastard shorty baldy's! He did not even try to hide his writing style, what a loser scum bully!
I also noticed that shorty baldy had slammed those who goes to the Chinese temple and insulted my religion. This bastard baldy scum is so evil that he resort to attacking other's religon! This scum baldy is beyond hope! I actually felt sorry for his so called ''friends'' for knowing such a sore loser hypocrite. Well, I've consulted my lawyer about this and he said this is an offence punishable by the law in Singapore. I sincerely hope the relevant authorities quote his blog and bring this bloody baldy bastard scum to justice.
I sincerely hope that baldy scum will stop harassing me by popping up stupid nicks just to bully me here. I am a professional trader so I don't really need a bunch of ''friends'' just to lick my arse. Those who think that baldy is so ''upright'' please go ahead and continue licking his small arse, just make sure you lick it so hard until it bleeds.
Remember, what goes around comes around.
No comments:
Post a Comment