Saturday, July 9, 2011

What goes around comes around.

My friend called me up this morning to check on my performance, I told him I scratched the bloodly trade. He asked why and I told him: ''Its getting nowhere.'' He seem to get what I mean and told me he'll find a job soon, I wish him good luck.

Those who stubbornly stick to our boring SGX markets, be it stocks or futures are getting nowhere because these boring markets barely move. Its so boring that I always dose off when I'm trading those market.

Come next week I shall stop posting my trades because I fear there are some stubborn people in a shorty baldy's blog getting more and more jealous of my performance. Well, there are hedgers and there are spreaders, they won't lose a lot of money but can only make peanuts. While they foolishly think they're the best in the trading business, there some wise guy out there who quietly cut their losses and let their profit run. Some of them put on a position, go for a afternoon jog and then come back for a bath and dinner. Some of them did that for quite some time and they did not had a losing week for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment