Monday, July 11, 2011

Operation botak head polishing.

I know there is a sickening shorty baldy(his blog can be found at my blog list) hot on my trail and I know this keyboard warrior trades mainly the simsci. He had asked for it and I shall bring it on. From today onwards, I shall start my operation botak head polishing, mission is to polish this arrogant baldy's head until shiny.

I've seen this arrogant shorty baldy trade ever since my simex days, he is a one lotter!! Can you imagine a one lotter giving courses and train other newbies? Moreover he is misleading all newbies that scalping is still possible with speed at the arcade centre. This is utter rubbish as many of my simex trading friends had quitted scalping in arcade centres. They lost money not to the market but to the high brokerage/commission fees and terminal rental.

I writing this is to warn newbies never to fall into the trap of those conman telling you speed is necessary and scalping in an arcade is possible, it is not.

Simsci
sold 361.6   closed 3595
profit: +20 ticks

No comments:

Post a Comment